The November meeting will feature Macquarie University’s Dr.Kevin Carrico. Author and lecturer, Dr Carrico is a specialist in Chinese studies and will be presenting on the influence of China in Australian universities.
- Welcome new members/attendees (5 minutes)
- Dr. Kevin Carrico on China's influence in Australia's universities. (20 minutes)
- Timing and dates for upcoming Sydney Branch meetings: (2 minutes)
- December meeting will be shifted earlier to an earlier date to avoid being too close to Christmas and will take place on the 10th of December at 7 pm at Burwood RSL
- January meeting is cancelled due to expected low turnout in the holiday period
- February meeting will be shifted earlier to an earlier date to give us time to prepare for the expected Sydney AGM in February, and will take place on the 4th of Feb at 7 pm at Burwood RSL.
- Call for volunteers to help staff the February AGM.
- Volunteer of the month award (5 minutes)
- Thank you to those who helped and volunteered in Wentworth (5 Minutes)
- Lessons learned from the Wentworth Campaign. (5 Minutes)
- Preparation for NSW Campaign – We need members to begin planning what they can do to help in their local area. We need to know:5 best locations for Corflutes in your area, the polling booths where we can have the greatest reach, what is the demographic? i.e what message will resonate at these booths?
- Update on overall NSW state election campaign progress (5 minutes)
- Update from Senator’s office – Nathan Thomason (5 minutes)
- Any other business. (10 Minutes)**
**Please note: For efficiency, anyone wishing to raise items in this section is asked to keep speeches below 2 minutes in length. If you have an issue that will take longer than this, please write it down or email it to the executive prior to the next meeting (email@example.com attn nsw state executive) or share on our Facebook group.**
96 Shaftesbury Rd
Burwood, NSW 2134
Google map and directions