Jake McCoull was born and raised in the rural town of Bullsbrook, Western Australia where he developed a love for the outdoors, hiking, camping, and driving off-road vehicles. Jake owns and operates a telecommunication maintenance business and a photography service. Jake also has Industry experience in Earthworks, Mining, Manufacturing, and Telecommunications.
Jake intends to hold members of the current Labor government accountable for their heavy-handed Covid-19 response, which has resulted in massive skill shortages, displaced workers, and massive pressure on small businesses in Western Australia. The government has failed to counter the impending energy crisis and the rising cost of living with token handouts. Jake will seek solutions to these issues by removing restrictions in the marketplace, which will support small businesses and the people they employ. As a law-abiding firearm owner, sporting shooter, and collector of Second World War Firearms, Jake would also like to stop the constant demonising of firearm owners and encourage responsible participation in shooting sports.
Jake is a long-term member of the Liberal Democrats and a strong advocate of individual freedoms. He strongly believes that government overreach and the continuing use of emergency powers are ongoing threats to the freedoms that we take for granted.
Let's get behind Jake and get the message out to the electorate. Please share, like and comment!
Election Day: 17th September
How to help?:
- Join Jake McCoull, LDP WA President Jacque Holroyd and our campaign volunteers in the fight for freedom!
- Contact Greg Leech at [email protected] for volunteering on election day.
- Share our campaign and policy posts at Liberal Democrats WA
- 31st August - Postal and Early Voting commences
- 3rd September - Mobile Polling Commences
- 16th September - Close of Early Voting
- 17th September - Polling Day
- 22nd September - Close of return of Early Voting
- 23rd September - Final Count - Full Distribution of Preferences