Consider becoming a volunteer.
Don't underestimate what an activated group of volunteers can do! There's plenty to do, and we're going to need all the help we can get. Just a few hours of your time can help us reach hundreds of voters with the message of less government and more freedom!
How you can help:
- Display a Sign - Place an election sign in front of your house or business to show your support.
- Letter-Box Flyers - Distribute flyers in your local neighbourhood. It's great exercise!
- Polling Booth Helper - Help set up or pack down a polling booth and hand out flyers on election day.
- Polling Booth Scrutineer - Supervise the vote count as a scrutineer to ensure election integrity.
- Polling Booth Coordinator - Be the main contact at your polling booth and support other volunteers on election day.
We can't do this without you!
You can also help by making a tax-deductible donation here.