The Liberal Democratic Party is excited to announce its 20th anniversary AGM and national conference. The AGM and national conference itself will be held on Sunday, 7 February 2021 at the Rydges Hotel in Canberra at 10:00am. However, we have organised several additional events that weekend to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Liberal Democrats in style, and we would be delighted if you would make a weekend of it and join us for some of all of those additional events.
The full schedule of events is as follows:
- Saturday 6th February 1:00pm: Join us for a casual barbeque at the beautiful National Rose Garden in Canberra.
- Saturday 6th February 6:00pm: Following the barbeque, we will be hosting an awards dinner at the Rydges Hotel. The three course meal will be accompanied by speeches from several founders and past presidents of the Liberal Democrats. Awards will also be presented to “volunteer of the year” and plaques will be unveiled celebrating the founders of the Liberal Democratic Party and all past Presidents.
- Sunday 7th February 10:00am: The party’s national conference will be held the following morning.
- Sunday 7th February 12:00pm: Following the national conference, a luncheon will be held for all delegates.
- Sunday 7th February 2:00pm: Following lunch, the Annual General Meeting, including voting, will be held.
Only those people who have been members of the Liberal Democrats for more than four weeks prior to the AGM are able to attend. So if you are a financial member, check your inbox for a link to buy your tickets. If you think you should have received a link but haven't, please contact Katherine in our head office.
And if your membership has lapsed, or perhaps you have been thinking about taking the plunge as a member and haven't gotten around to it, treat yourself and sign up or renew here (ldp.org.au/membership).